|Pureland Black Angus Beef was created by Rastelli Food Groups breeders for the discriminating customer who wants the highest standards in beef products.|
Unlike other Angus programmes, Pureland Black Angus beef ’s depth of cattle selection goes well beyond the appearance alone. Pureland Black Angus beef believes that high quality, consistent beef begins with superior Black Angus genetics. This is why Pureland Black Angus beef has gone to great lengths to ensure that all the cattle chosen for the programme are genuine Black Angus, not just black cattle.
Rastelli’s Pureland Black Angus cattle are:
- USDA Verified
- Angus Heritage verified by independent scientific testing
- AnguSure Verified
- Highest Quality USDA Prime, USDA Upper 2/3 Choice,USDA Choice & Select
- Custom processed
- Food professional preferred
- Ideal marbling in every cut
- Naturally aged to perfection
- Owned by Rastelli’s and fed only at our feed yards,which are certified for humane treatment
- Fed 100% vegetarian diet (with no animal by-products)
Pureland Black Angus Beef provides a strict certification programme from producer to you.
All cattle are individually identified prior to slaughter. A USDA representative then inspects each animal to ensure product quality control is true to the Angus Heritage.
The Pureland Black Angus Beef difference goes well beyond hide, colour and appearance:
- A full line of premium grades
- A total focus on Black Angus genetics
- A trade marketing support programme utilising quality POSM tailored to the Food Service and Retail markets